Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Intro Blog - Zach Mourar

HELLO PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET!! My name is Zachary Mourar, but since we are friends now you can call me Zach. I am a sophomore here at Penn State Berks. I am a Community, Environment & Development major and, as you may know, that means I will be required to finish my degree at the Penn State University Park campus. That doesn’t mean I don’t love Berks though! Penn State Berks has been like a second home to me and I’ve loved every minute of it!

Lion Ambassador Group Meeting
Lion Ambassador Fun!
When it comes to being involved I’m no Jeanine Snow, but I am a rather busy individual. I am currently in my first year as a Lion Ambassador (a group of students who give tours to perspective students and talk about how great the campus is). Along with being an LA, I am the Secretary of the Honors Club. This means I take minutes of meetings, help run communication, and just do other AWESOME stuff. I love the Honors Club, it’s another great thing Berks has to offer. From the annual trip to the sense of friendship in the club, it’s a great group to be involved in. When I’m not writing emails or showing off the campus, I may be working as a Campus Life Assistant in the Campus Life Office. I love this job, it helps me get to know so many people around the campus and even got me a few spots in some important committees. But, most importantly, when I work in Campus Life I feel like I am able to help my fellow students and that always brightens my day.


Zach Mourar and Samantha Paulson
This is my girlfriend and me. We are PENN STATE PROUD!
So, as far as my personal life goes, I’m loud, outspoken, and a little crazy. I would describe myself as a man who loves his family, friends, God and country. My family means so much to me and so does my girlfriend, Samantha Paulson. We have been dating for over a year and we actually met here at Penn State Berks on the first day of NSO 2. Lets just say it was love at first “talk”…is that a thing? I don’t know, we’ll keep that one between us, okay guys?! After I graduate I want to go into the Navy and serve our country, and then eventually run for a political office. So basically that’s me, tell me about yourself. Oh yeah and…WE ARE…




No comments:

Post a Comment