Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Intro Blog - Tye Morales


Hey there blog readers!! My name is Tye Morales and I’m a Sophomore Mechanical Engineering major here at Penn State Berks. I am originally from Reading and absolutely love that the Berks campus is right at home for me.  For me, academics has always been a huge part of my life. As mentioned before, I’m majoring in Mechanical Engineering and also minoring in Biology and Chemistry. If you haven’t guessed already I am definitely a science person.

Tye Morales in labAs important as academics are, recently I’ve found that I love being as involved with the campus life at Berks as I possibly can be. Currently I am a Peer Mentor, Lion Ambassador, and Schreyer Scholar. I am also the Co-Community Service Rep. for the Honors Club and served as an Orientation Leader.  I have had so much fun with my Penn State family and am looking forward to this year with them.

Hope everyone enjoys the blog posts to come :)

Tye Morales





No comments:

Post a Comment