Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Intro Blog - Kayla Welch

Kayla Welch
Hi, my name is Kayla Welch! I am currently a senior studying Early Childhood Education and minoring in Psychology. I aspire to be either a first grade or third grade teacher! I am very involved on campus. Leader positions that I hold are Orientation Leader for the past two years, a Lion Ambassador, and affectively involved in THON, the largest student philanthropy in the world. For the 2013-2014 THON season I am serving as the Family Relations Chair. Last year I was also a part of the Alternative Spring Trip where I, along with twenty-two other students, went to Punta Gorda, Belize. There, we helped build their library at St. Benedict School and got to experience Belizian culture.  I love Berks and I love the idea of how much you can be involved in and the family atmosphere, since family is very important to me.





2 comments: