Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Intro Blog - Kate Harley

Kate Harley and her fiancéHello there! My name is Kate Harley and I am a senior this year at Penn State Berks! Actually, I am graduating in December! Wooooo!


Lion Ambassadors Photo
My major is Business-Financial Services.  I am from New Jersey and I love the beach!  Penn State Berks has truly been a home to me these past few years and I am not ready to leave.  I am very involved with our Lion Ambassador organization.  I was the Social Director the past two years.


Kate Harley canning for THON
I am also involved with THON, and I love hanging out with our THON families.  They are like my families away from home.
PSU Berks Softball Team

I played softball for Berks my first two years.


Kate Harley as an Orientation Leader






I have also been an Orientation Leader and a Peer Mentor for 3 years.

Kate Harley in Belize


Last year, I took part in Alternative Spring Break and traveled to Belize to work on an elementary school!

Alternative Spring Break group in BelizeUpon graduation I will be working in a management role with Target! My favorite place to shop and work!  I am currently interning there in the Human Resources Department and I love every minute of it!  In my free time I love going to the gym and hanging out with my fiancé.


No comments:

Post a Comment