Monday, September 30, 2013

Intro Blog - Katie Zambanini

Hello Everyone! My name is Katarina Zambanini, but Katie is just fine. I’m really excited to be writing to you now, and to have the opportunity to write to you in the future!



Katie Zambanini
To start off, I am a sophomore at Penn State Berks. At the moment I’m undecided with my major, and I’m not sure which I am going to choose. What I do know is that it will be a major that I can complete all four (or possibly five) years at Berks! This is because I really love Berks. I love the campus, the people I’ve met, and the clubs that I’m involved in.  Some of those include Residence Hall Council, Lion Ambassadors, Campus Activities Board, and the Student Activity Fee Committee. Within these clubs I am president of Residence Council and the Secretary/Historian of Lion Ambassadors. I’ve never minded public speaking, it really allows me to interact and do my best to lead others. Meeting new people and making new friends is my second favorite thing. My first favorite is smiling! As corny as that seems, it’s true.

But, when I’m not running around with all of these wonderful clubs, I really enjoy spending any free time relaxing! I love when I can spend time with the ones that are dear to me. My friends, my boyfriend, and my roommate in particular are the ones that keep me sane. When I’m not with wonderful people I have ways that I can pass the time. I love watching movies and wrapping myself up in blankets. Back to the Future is one of my favorite movies, along with Pitch Perfect. I absolutely adore music! My playlist has way too many Beatles songs and 80’s songs. I especially love singing, and I’m fortunate enough to have the opportunity to sing at my church very frequently. Another love of mine is photography. I feel at home when I have a camera in my hand, and I spend a lot of my time behind the lens.

I’m really excited to have this opportunity, and can’t wait to see what I can write for you! Have a fantastic day- WE ARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment