Monday, September 30, 2013

Intro Blog - Taylor Green


Hello, my name is Taylor Green! I am a sophomore Finance major at Penn State Berks. This is my second and final year on campus, because I will be heading up to University Park for my Junior year at the Smeal College of Business. Because this is my last year at Berks, I am trying to make the most of everything!

Taylor and his girflfriend at the Berks Nittany Lion Shrine
My girlfriend and I receiving medals for academic achievement.


Currently, I am a Lion Ambassador, a Peer Mentor, and the Treasurer for Christian Student Fellowship. In August, I also served as an Orientation Leader, which was a ton of fun! I love having a presence on campus. One of the best benefits from being involved on a small campus, is seeing someone that you know wherever you are on campus - I love that!

Group of students, including the author, at Orientation
My awesome group during Orientation! I am in the back, third to left.

Outside of campus and academic life, I love to skateboard and longboard. They are both fun and artistic stress relievers, which I have been doing for seven years now! I also love to spend time with family, my girlfriend, and friend, and I try to maximize doing so in my busy, but exciting schedule! I am a laid back person, but I am also very passionate when it comes to things that are important to me, such as academics and friendship. So, very briefly, that's me! I'm excited to report back what Penn State Berks has given back to me during this exciting school year!

1 comment: