Friday, October 10, 2014

Welcome! Diana Rodriquez!

Diana Rodriquez
HEY THERE PEEPS! My name is Diana Rodriguez and I’m so excited to get to know you all! This is my first blog ever, but hey! You always have to start somewhere, right?

To give you a little insight about me, I am a sophomore majoring in Early Childhood Education here at Penn State Berks. I was born in the lovely island called the Dominican Republic located it the Caribbean and moved to the United States when I was fourteen years old. I first moved to Manhattan and did all four years of high school there. After graduating, I moved to Reading, PA and Oh Boy! It was the best decision that my parents could’ve made!  Are you wondering why? Well, the answer is easy, Penn State Berks!

At Berks I’ve finally found my second home and I’ve met so many wonderful people along the way. People with the same interests as me like Anime, drawing, and The Walking Dead. I just love how diverse Penn State Berks is and it really gives you the opportunity to get to know people from different cultures and backgrounds. Isn’t that lovely? As of now, I am a proud Lion Ambassador, Orientation Leader, and member of the Latino unity Club and hopefully I’ll be joining more clubs on campus in the near future!  

Hope we’ll have a great time together!

Lots of Love,

Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment