Monday, November 19, 2012

Meet Darrell Marrow

Open House, October 2012

Hello world! My name is Darrell Marrow, I’m a junior, Communication Arts & Sciences major here at Penn State Berks. I live in the residence halls, and I absolutely love it. I am involved a many different things on campus and because of this, I have got to meet so many other students. I am a Lion Ambassador, Orientation Leader assistant captain, peer mentor, multicultural mentor, teaching assistant, student library aid, and dedicated THONer (THON is the largest student-run philanthropy in the world which helps raise money for pediatric cancer treatment and supportive services for families). I was also a rider for the Penn State Berks Equestrian Team.

I am also an ASPIRE student. ASPIRE is an educational opportunity program that familiarizes incoming freshmen with the campus and available community resources. This past summer, I was able to work as a mentor for the ASPIRE program; assisting students in the same program that had a positive impact on my college success thus far.


THON 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment