Thursday, November 13, 2014

Find What Interests You

Hello readers! 

Have you ever had that gut feeling in your stomach when you say, “Wow I want to do that one day”? Well if you have then this blog entry is for you! I am writing this to share my story on why I decided to pursue Kinesiology as my degree and one day make my dream come true of being a physical therapist.

I have always been fascinated with the body, especially because I spent a lot of time at the physical therapy office (athlete problems). Every time I would go in their office, they would greet me by first name because I was a regular. Every day I went, they used a different rehab technique on me and I fell in love with their methods. It has always been fascinating to me how a rubber band could strengthen different muscles and tendons in the body. From the day they used this method on me I knew that I wanted to help people in the same way when I grow up.


Now that I am here at Penn State Berks, I am working as hard as I can to make that dream a reality. Rome was not built in a day and I know that hard work leads to success. I hope that my story has touched all of you and that you look at what you’re studying as an opportunity to make your dreams come true.

Justin


No comments:

Post a Comment