Thursday, February 27, 2014

NSO2!

Hi everyone! It’s Tye and I’m back with some thoughts on one event that I’m super excited for… NSO2. If some of you don’t know what that means, it stands for New Student Orientation Part 2. It’s where you see a bunch of students dressed up in some really bright colors, jumping around. Well it’s a little more than that but I can’t spoil all the surprises.

NSO2 is when all the freshmen students are helped with move in and we run events throughout the weekend before their classes start. This year we are super excited because we have a large group of Orientation Leaders. Some of you may have applied to be OL's so I hope to see you soon.

This is my favorite part of the year because we really get to put the Penn State Pride into the freshmen, and a lot of times we help them make their first friends. It’s honestly one of the best experiences I’ve had and, looking back on my own orientation, I can say I am so extremely fortunate to be part of the planning process for other students. I can’t give too much away, but I would like to introduce you to the captains. This great group of people are some of my favorite on campus and they have become some really great friends.

OL Captains

Til Next Time This is a Captain Signing Off- Tye 


No comments:

Post a Comment